Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I lie my head down. The thoughts drift off into nothingness. The colors leave. At the corner that's where I go. The dark line leads off into the lack of space. it drags on for infinite in a minute. Time doesn't exist here. Nothing does. The dark abyss where only a single speck of consciousness is surrounded by the void. It is as close to death as the boundary can be pushed. I float here, waiting, thinking, meditating. I exist yet, I do not. This is where things go to die. I feel the cool calm of the absence. Nothing physical can exist here. Only a thin line from my thoughts suspends me. Like a man within a diving suit, being lowered deeper and deeper into the unknown ocean. The external black wrapping him in blankets, inviting isolated soul to stay there forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment